Friday, April 24, 2009

10 Things Jack & Casey Said Today

1.  "That's Duncan!  That's Duncan!" - Jack, after seeing a train friend of Thomas on the internet that I've never heard of, but apparently must have been on one of those videos from the library.  

2.  "Hi!" - Casey, smiling so cute, when I went to get her out of her crib after her nap.

3.  "I have a boo boo still on my knee.  Maybe my bum will help."  - Jack, making no sense whatsoever.  But he does have a boo boo on his knee.

4.  "I want to eat dinner in the water."  - Jack, pretending that the driveway is the beach/ocean, and not wanting to come inside for dinner. 

5.  "Uh oh."  - Casey, after spilling the yogurt all over herself while trying to learn the mechanics of the spoon.

6.  "I love her." - Jack, talking about a friend we met at the park today.

7.  "Jack and Daddy like the Phillies.  Mommy and Casey like the Red Sox."  - Jack, after being asked if he cheers for the Red Sox.

8.  "Dad - dee!  Dad - dee!" - Casey, when Pat got home today, after a 4 day underway.

9.  "I don't want to go outside until Taylor is done with her nap."  - Jack, talking about our neighbor's daughter and our new Friday afternoon playdate with her.

10.  "I am the Easter Bunny." - Jack, getting down on his belly and pretending to eat the grass like a bunny. 

No comments:

Post a Comment