2. "Hi!" - Casey, smiling so cute, when I went to get her out of her crib after her nap.
3. "I have a boo boo still on my knee. Maybe my bum will help." - Jack, making no sense whatsoever. But he does have a boo boo on his knee.
4. "I want to eat dinner in the water." - Jack, pretending that the driveway is the beach/ocean, and not wanting to come inside for dinner.
5. "Uh oh." - Casey, after spilling the yogurt all over herself while trying to learn the mechanics of the spoon.
6. "I love her." - Jack, talking about a friend we met at the park today.
7. "Jack and Daddy like the Phillies. Mommy and Casey like the Red Sox." - Jack, after being asked if he cheers for the Red Sox.
8. "Dad - dee! Dad - dee!" - Casey, when Pat got home today, after a 4 day underway.
9. "I don't want to go outside until Taylor is done with her nap." - Jack, talking about our neighbor's daughter and our new Friday afternoon playdate with her.
10. "I am the Easter Bunny." - Jack, getting down on his belly and pretending to eat the grass like a bunny.