Monday, November 2, 2009

What's Cute and What's Not

After further consideration, I realized that Nerds are probably exactly the same as they were 20 years ago - it's just that I no longer find tiny clumps of purple sugar called Nerds all that appealing. And that's about all I have to say about that.

Anyway, I thought I'd write a few things about Casey tonight -

What's cute - she copies every single thing that Jack says in her cute little voice. If Jack says, "I'm hungry" then Casey says, "I'm hungry." If Jack says he wants to go on the potty, the Casey says she wants to go on the potty despite the fact that she doesn't.

What's not cute - her new obsession with ripping things apart, specifically anything cardboard that she can peel the layers apart. So far she's gotten two library books, some board game pieces, and several of her own books. She also peeled the picture off of one of Jack's wooden puzzle pieces. Jack is also not a big fan of this phase.

What's cute - how excited she is to jump on Jack's bike and ride down the driveway. She can't reach the pedals yet, but she just uses her feel to propel herself. As soon as the garage door opens, she heads for the bike and takes off.

What's not cute - the fact that she heads for the street once she gets on the bike. She really likes the little hill at the end of the driveway and she's not one for staying up by the garage.

And that concludes my first installment of "What's Cute and What's Not."

No comments:

Post a Comment