Sunday, November 22, 2009

How hungry are you?

Yesterday afternoon.

Jack: Mommy, I'm starving.

Me: You can have some apple slices. I just cut them up.

Jack: No thanks. I'm think I'm going to be starving in a little bit when the muffins are done. I'm not starving now.

I never cease to be amazed by his eating habits. There are many things he claims he doesn't like, but I don't think I believe him any more. It appears to be more of a matter of preference.

For months and months, he's claimed not to like milk anymore. I offer water or milk with dinner and he picks water. Actually a lot of times he picks juice, but gets water. On Friday night though, he asked for milk and it has been his new favorite drink. He just asked why he couldn't have some up in his room for bedtime. Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment