Sunday, April 1, 2012

Casey's Ambition & A Sunny Spring Sunday

In the car a few days ago, Casey asked me, "Mommy, how old are you when you're a grownup?"

I said, "18...Well, somewhere between 18 and 25."  Then I asked her if she wanted to be a grownup and she said she did.  

When I asked her why she wanted to be grown up, she said, "I want to be in the Olympics and win a gold medal in figure skating."

We decided we better start with some skating lessons next winter.

------------------------------------------

Today was a beautiful Sunday so I grabbed the big camera tried to capture a little bit of the fun the kids were having outside.  I thought I would get some impromptu shots but everyone wanted to pose today.  The other little boy is our neighbor and he and Casey played together all afternoon.  I think she was excited to be the older child for a few hours...a little change of pace from being Jack's little sister.  And yes, she was wearing two hats in most of these pictures.


















No comments:

Post a Comment