Saturday, January 8, 2011

Quilting in 2010

Back in May of last year, I made a quilt for my sister-in-law as a Mother's Day/Baby Shower gift for my niece Charlotte.  And then I made one for my other sister-in-law and then I made a few more and by the end of 2010, I had finished 9 quilts and a table runner.  The last three I made in December for Christmas presents.  I started another blog with more details about the quilts, so if you want to know more about them, you can go www.quiltingspot.blogspot.com.  This is what I was doing when I wasn't blogging quite so often...especially in November and December!  It feels good to see them all in one place.

My first quilt

Baby quilt for Nicky's baby girl, Bryn

Front of quilt for my sister-in-law and Brady

Back of Brady's quilt

Baby quilt for a friend's baby girl, Zoe

Casey's zig zag quilt

Jack's Zoo quilt that I designed myself

Pinwheel quilt for my sister for Christmas

Box in box quilt for my mother-in-law for Christmas

Table runner for Jack's teacher for Christmas

Patchwork for my mom for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment