Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Playing with Photo Booth

I just spent way too much time trying to figure out how to upload photos to blogger from iPhoto on my new computer.  Sadly I think it was exactly the same way I used to but I didn't scroll down enough to see the Media button that I needed.  But now I don't have it in me to write the post I was going to so I'll prove that I can upload photos.

There is a fun Photo Booth program (app?) on our computer that lets you take all kinds of fun pictures.  Jack, Casey and I have had a blast in the last couple days taking funny pictures of ourselves.  Finding something that makes all three of us laugh hysterically is pretty great...something I should remember to do on those days that aren't going so well!

 So we have my alien children...



The chipmunk family...


I think we are a frog family here...


This one is called blockhead but I'm going to say it transforms us into Klingons pretty well.  Just need a few more ridges in our foreheads...


This is the mirror function.  Jack worked pretty hard to position himself just right so he has three eyes, two noses and one mouth!


The kids think the mirror is pretty funny but I like this picture because I think it captured how much fun we were having...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment