Friday, February 3, 2012

Today's Funnies

Casey coughs.  She says, "Jack do you want some of my germs?"

Jack says, "No thanks, I'm fine with the ones I have."

"Whose do you have?", Casey asks.

Jack responds, "I got these from Nana."

Just a matter of fact conversation on the way home from school today...like germs are clothes or something.  I don't usually give a lot of thought to germs and they don't come up in normal conversations but when the kids are sick I mention them and tell them they should try not to share them.  Now Jack is very aware of Casey's germs and he tries to stay away from them as much as possible.  She lavishes them on him anyway :)

-------------

Casey got a tiny little porcelain doll from the treasure chest at school today.  (She loves Fridays at school.)  While we were at Subway for lunch she said, "This is a Russian doll."  I asked her what she meant and she just keeps calling it the Russian doll.  Jack claims that an episode of Dora showed the Russian dolls that nest inside each other.  I'm not sure how Casey connected the two or if she even did.  But the Russian doll is hanging out with the princess royalty at the castle now and I think she's enjoying her new home.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment