Sunday, May 22, 2011

Quotes of the Weekend

We had a busy weekend! I have some pictures of a cute cat and a ferocious lion to post tomorrow. But tonight I was thinking of a couple funny things Jack said and wanted to write them before I forget.

We went to a Norfolk Tides baseball game today but before we left we threw around the option of going to the pool instead. Pat asked Jack which one he would rather do and he wanted to go to the baseball game. Casey, of course, wanted to go to the pool. Jack said, "Daddy, how do you think we should handle this?". To which Pat and I both tried not to burst out laughing. Luckily, Jack thinks he is pretty good at answering his own questions sometimes and he figured that since we talked about going to the baseball game first then that's what we should do. Casey then said the exact same thing about the pool but the pool wasn't the first idea so we convinced her that we could go to the pool a lot this summer. (Or maybe I said if she didn't stop whining about the pool she was going to take a nap and not go anywhere.)

On the way home from the baseball game, Jack said, "Mommy, I think you put too much suntan lotion on my neck because it feels funny now.". I don't know what that was all about but it definitely wasn't a sunburn and that was the goal with the extra dose of lotion I put on as our backs baked in the sun during the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment